Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Social Experiment: Ridin' Dirty

So yeah…I have made it almost through the whole day. Been around plenty of people, all of which I was around yesterday.  I must be a very “blendy” person because they haven’t noticed my lil’ fashion faux pas.  I am wearing the exact same thing as yesterday. 

No this isn’t like the “oh, I have two pairs of those jeans” kind of things.  I’m wearing exactly the same thing I was wearing yesterday.  I didn’t even realize this until I was 5 minutes from work.  I keep waiting for someone to say something…but nothing.

This makes me wonder if I’ve done this before.  If I didn’t notice what I was putting on this morning, could that have happened more than once?  This wouldn’t bother me so much if I wasn’t wearing everything today that I was wearing yesterday.  I can remember times where I had worn the same jeans for 2 weeks straight…no big deal.  They fit better that way anyway. 

I’m thinking a social experiment is in order.  I might just go home, wash my clothes, and wear the same thing again for the third day in a row.   That way it won’t be nasty, but maybe I can finally get a reaction. If I don’t get a reaction…take it to day 4.  I may just keep this going until people sit me down for an intervention.  That could be fun.  Although, anyone who knows me will know that I wouldn’t ever do that. It would be a wasted load of laundry and would cost money.  I’m too cheap for that.  So I’ve decided…if I do it…I’m gonna ride dirty.

This has been a message from Frisky O’Neill of Sunset Love Affair

www.twitter.com/SunsetLovin

www.twitter.com/FriskyOneill

www.myspace.com/MattBannister

www.myspace.com/SunsetLoveAffair

www.myspace.com/TheRedTideSaga

No comments:

Post a Comment